Join Team Soul Sports for this fully coached 12 week GROUP Training program that will guide you to success for the Sprint Distance Treasure Coast Triathlon!
WHO is this program for? This program is for everyone- FIRST time triathletes all the way up to experienced triathletes looking to get faster and stronger for race day.
What does this program include?
- Included in this program is a 12 week Sprint Distance training program. You will have one of three options of programs- Your FIRST TRIATHLON, Intermediate A (you’ve done a few triathlons and are ready to take it to the next level by having a Coach and/or following a consistent training plan), and Intermediate B (you’ve been consistently training, have done a few triathlon’s and you are now ready to get faster/stronger!).
- Weekly Coached group training sessions, including swim, bike, run AND strength work!
- A private Facebook group for questions, camaraderie and communication.
- FOUR Coached clinics: Swim, Bike, Run, Transition, & a Nutrition clinic.
- Both weekday AND weekend group training options.
- Weekly goals and advice for race day success.
- A race prep “Race Day Mock Tri” training session.
- Race Day support!
What are the days/dates of the program?
- Race Day– December 15th. Learn more about the race here:
- Start Day– Saturday September 21st, 2019.
- Wednesday mornings 6:00am to 7:00am- Lake Worth Bridge Run session (sometimes on the bridge…sometimes on the flats!)
- Thursday mornings 6:00 am to 7:00am- Carlin Park – Strength Work
- Saturday and/or Sunday mornings start times will vary but always in the morning- Bike sessions, Swim/Bike/Run/ Transition clinics, Brick sessions, OWS, Pool sessions. Locations will vary from Okeeheelee Park, Palm Beach A1A & backroads, Lake Worth Beach, Dyer Park, Lake Lytal and Phil Foster Park.
- We have over 30 group training options on the calendar so far!
What if I’m not sure if this program is right for me? Give us an email or a phone call! We’ll be 100% honest and will always steer you in the direction of what is best for YOU.
Ok, tell us MORE! What is the price of this program? The full 12 week program including the training program, all group training sessions and clinics is $139/month, billed once a month. We know you will love this program, but if for some reason you followed the program, spoke with our Coaches, crossed the finish line yet don’t feel as if you got every cent of your money’s worth, we will refund you in full. Our coaches give 100% into making sure you are FULLY prepared for race day!
NEW MENTOR OPTION: We are seeking TWO MENTORS for this group training program! With our Coaches help, our mentors will help guide our newer triathletes to success. Mentors may answer questions, help lead group training sessions, offer their personal advise and experience. Mentors are athletes we trust, we know, and have knowledge and experience that is valuable to our community!
By being a mentor, you also receive a 50% discount on the program price! If you are interested in being a mentor, please email us at Nicole@TeamSoulSports.com
NEW ATHLETE REFERRAL PROGRAM: We LOVE new athletes! For every NEW athlete you recruit to the Treasure Coast Triathlon program, you will receive $10 off your first month’s registration price. 5 new athletes = $50 savings for you!! This means SHARE SHARE SHARE this to your social media and swim/bike/run training groups! Before you sign up, send us an email with everyone’s names you have recruited and we’ll be sure to give you the credit!
We look forward to coaching YOU to success on the Treasure Coast Triathlon. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at Nicole@TeamSoulSports.com