Coach Bryan will work with you and your schedule to offer a fully-customized training plan with your goals and abilities in mind. With one on one training you benefit from having the full attention of a skilled coach who can correct form, make suggestions, and offer support.
Coach Bryan brings many years coaching experience to Team Soul Sports. In his “earlier” years, he was a collegiate soccer player played semi-pro volleyball for Team 7-UP. His focus for the last 10 years has been on multi-sport training and racing. He is a 3 time Iron distance triathlon completer and has completed nearly every distance of running/cycling/triathlon race that is offered. He is a multi-year USAT Nationals qualifier.
Bryan is a Certified Personal Trainer and a Level 2 US Masters Swim coach. He has trained hundreds of athletes through the Leukemia and Lymphoma’s Team In Training program to go from the couch to become endurance athletes. He is known as Coach McTorture by his athletes for his ability to put together “pleasantly hard” trainings. His experiences have allowed him to work with first time endurance athletes to potential Boston Marathon qualifiers.
* Certified Personal Trainer – American Council on Exercise (ACE)
* United States Masters Swimming – USMS Level 2 Swim Coach
All coaching plans include:
- 100% Customized individually tailored adjustable training plan
- Premium Training Peaks account
- Unlimited communication via text, email, phone, or Skype
- Unlimited training plan changes
- Race Day execution plans
- Weekly training blocks uploaded into Training Peaks
- Discounts from our Sponsors
- Review of all training data on a daily basis
- Annual training plan created and adjusted as needed
- Tri Kits and gear at cost
- Race Day Nutrition Plan
- All training zones based on RPE, Heart Rate, Pace and Power.
- Video analysis of swim/bike/run
- Training fueling practice and plan
- Tri Blend T-shirt, Visor or Trucker Hat.
- Heart Rate and RPE analysis
- One-on-One Interaction (if local)
- Free Access to local camps/clinics/group sessions
- Appropriate feedback on workouts
- Mental skills training
- A high level of accountability