Are you ready for an all inclusive Triathlon camp from your Team Soul Sports coaches?
Join us in hilly Clermont, Florida for a fully immersive weekend of all things TRI!
Three great days of coaching, training and learning! This camp will have a heavy focus on the SWIM.
*Video Swim analysis and Swim Skills Session at the National Training Center.
* Classroom swim review session, at the National Training Center.
* Lecture: Nutrition for the Endurance athlete at the Team House.
* Bike Skills and Drills session at Waterfront Park.
* Coaches round table lecture session.
* Track session and Run Skills session at the National Training Center.
* Long (ish) Ride through the hills of Clermont. Sugarloaf, Buckhill, and everything in between.
*Mock Tri at Waterfront Park, focusing on transitions and open water swim skills. << Weather dependent. This may change to a transition clinic or a great bike hill climb session.
Extras (because Team Soul Sports always goes the extra mile)
*Friday night (healthy) catered dinner by our private chef
*Saturday catered lunch at the National Training Center
*Saturday night (healthy) catered dinner
*Variety of snacks included
*Admittance to the National Training Center on Friday and Saturday
Friday February 22nd through February 24th, 2019
Arrive anytime between 12:00pm-4:00pm on Friday.
Depart at (roughly) 2:00pm on Sunday.
*Hotel locations should be central to the National Training Center. You can find a few options, with discounts, following this link to the NTC.