Are YOU focusing on being the best athlete you can be? The top 10 things to focus on 24 hours a day, every day, to be a Winner.
- Nutrition. What we eat directly effects how we recover and how we perform. Chose your foods wisely.
- Sleep. Sleep is Key. Sleep is when we recover and when hormones are released to get stronger & faster. Go to bed early. Take naps when possible.
- Focus. Focus on the day to day aspect of winning. Let your Coach see the big picture. You focus on getting the work done, day in and day out.
- Recovery. Once a day use the foam roller. Get a massage when possible. Take care of small nagging pains before they become big pains.
- Be engaged. Each training day is a day to practice getting closer to the podium. Do just “go through the motions.” Be engaged in the training session.
- Location. Pick your training locations smartly. Ride and run on safe trails. Be properly lit during the dark, and use the appropriate safety equipment. Be smart.
- Get it done. Training. Racing. Family. Work. Life. Whatever the day throws at you, be consistent each and every day.
- Simplify your life. Get rid of what you don’t need. Live simply and keep only/do only what you Love.
- Patience. Each day practice patience for learning the sport. Being successful is a long term plan. Focus on the day to day and be patient in your growth.
- Win. “winning is not a somethings thing, it’s an all time thing. You don’t do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit”
Start each day with the intention on being a winner. Cultivate the habits needed to reach your goals and each day you will become stronger and more confident in your success. Team Soul Sports strives to have a support system for each athlete. We look to each other for strength, motivation and support. And, we expect that our Teammates will be there to lift us up, to push us further and faster than we’ve ever been and to help us focus on being the best we can be, 24 hours a day. For more information on joining our Team, contact Nicole@TeamSoulSports.com.